The Brooklyn Plastic Modelers Society A chartered local chapter of IPMS since 1972 located in Brooklyn - For modelers by modelers.

Click here for the Brooklyn Plastic Modelers Society Main Blog

Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Monday, April 9, 2012

BPMS 4/7/2012 At MosqitoCon

It was that time of year again, the IPMS/New Jersey Chapter held their 21st Annual MosqitoCon on April 7, 2012. For myself, it's like the start of a new scale model building year. Like almost a tradition, a bunch of us from the BPMS members can be found at MosqitoCon shopping for a deal or competing in the contest for fun. And speaking of tradition, a handful of our members always get together for lunch at the local Irish Pub, Grasshopper Too.

Below are photos courtesy of Hugh A., thanks for taking the photos.











Below are a couple of photos I took at MosquitoCon's contest room.

A couple of models that caught one of our member's attention as well as myself.
















Couple more photos I took when we had lunch at the Pub.


Finally, I got my Shepherd's pie! It's a inside joke since it wasn't something served on a regular basis in the past and every year I rant, "Where's the Shepard's Pie???". By the way, it was delicious.
Next time I should get the Fish and Chips. That took up the entire plate compare to the Shepard's Pie, and looks much more filling.

No comments: