The Brooklyn Plastic Modelers Society A chartered local chapter of IPMS since 1972 located in Brooklyn - For modelers by modelers.

Click here for the Brooklyn Plastic Modelers Society Main Blog

Welcome!

TO PAUSE BULLETIN - PLACE MOUSE POINTER OVER THE SCROLLING MESSAGE BOX

Saturday, March 24, 2012

BPMS 3/16/2012 Member's Work - 7









  • Model by: Joe B.
  • Model: Spindrift
  • Manufacturer: Polar Lights/Aurora
  • Scale: 1/64
  • Paint: Tamiya and Liquitex
  • Decals: JT Graphics
  • References: Television Show
  • Note: Added lights for interior and engine core
  • Date Built: 2/2012







  • Model by: Joe B.
  • Model: Dracula
  • Manufacturer: Moebius
  • Scale: 1/6
  • Paint: Tamiya and pigments
  • Decals: N/A
  • References: N/A
  • Date Built: 2/2012



  • Model by: Joe B.
  • Model: Fossilized Creature Hand
  • Manufacturer: Grey Zone
  • Scale: 1/1
  • Paint: Tamiya, pigments and Liquitex
  • Decals: N/A
  • References: Fossilized reference
  • Date Built: 2/2012

1 comment:

Dale said...

Hi my name is Dale. I would like to contact Joe B. who did polar lights 1/64 Spindrift! I too have the kit and the decals he has! I wondering if he would help me with my build! Joe B. can reach me at nightneuteress@aol.com I live in Welland, Ontario just a 20 minute drive due West of Niagara Falls, Canada/USA The only differents for my model is I do not want to put lights in it, but I do have the Decals that Joe use on his Spindrift Take Care Sincerely -Dale-